Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Charges

Why have I been billed 54 pence for a “ picture” text moji, offered whilst texting, without first being informed there would be a ludicrous charge? 

Resolved! Storage

My daughter keeps running out of storage on her iPhone SE and we were wondering how to or if we can get more?

capes209 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

internet problem

I cannot get any internet connection on my phone when away from home.  Have 4G, can receive calls and texts but when I try to connect to anything on internet get message that there is no connection.  Not a phone techie and probably a simple answer.  ...

Resolved! Upgrade due

Hi just need to no when this contract is due to upgrade ***********. Mod edit: [please don't post personal information on the forum].

Wing1980 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to close an account

Due to COVID-19, I had to leave the country and now need help closing my account for the number xxxxxxxxx. Please ket me know how I may do this online   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Ananya25 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transfer

Yesterday I changed phone and provider to EE yesterday my old number transferred and I was able to take calls etc on my old number today it is using a new numberplease can you help

NC5 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Options

Good Evening. My annual upgrade was eligible on the 23 Apr 20 but the webite states I am not eligible for an upgrade at this time. Do I need to contact EE, or is there is freeze on upgrades with the current situation?  Kind Regards

Bigsi846 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my delivery?

I placed an order on the 5th for my 4g android watch and havnt received anything. I have a tracking number but it wont work and I've not heard anything at all in the 11 days I've been waiting. Its pay monthly so surly I should be able to track it? 

TheHobo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful