Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order Delivery Date

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy watch on 6th May and received a confirmation email with an order reference number and stating to expect despatch within 7 days. To date I have received no further delivery updates by email or text and I don’t seem to be abl...

Constant unwanted international number calling

Tonight in the last hour a number from overseas has been constantly calling from the same country code. No one speaks they ring off. As I block the number they call back on a different number but same country code. Ivd blocked over 25!! Other than tu...

suz22 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transferring number

I have filled in the form to transfer my number to EE but not heard anything. It’s been 5 Working days. Can someone please help.

Bex8 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Second phone & NHS employee discount

Hi, I am already an EE customer but would like to add a new phone on to my account for my son.  Can I do this?  And also can I have to 20% NHS employee discount on this? Thanks in advance.

Ju2005 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alcatel 1 phone

I used to have a Doro 6520 phone with EE, it was a very basic phone, talk to people, they could talk to me, I could send a text, they could send a text and to be honest that was all I wanted from a mobile because I have a computer so if I want any ge...

MikeT2 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

sons lost phone

my son has misplaced his phone in house can i track its last movement b4 battery died

13579 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfer from BT TO EE

Hi my provider is BT I am thinking of buying out the remaining months of my contract and moving to EE. I will required to keep my number, how will I go about this.

jcbrookes by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Delayed transfer of old mobile number to new EE contract

Hi, I ordered an iPhone 11 last Sunday and completed the PAC Code request to transfer my old number to my new EE contract during the order. I have since requested to transfer my old number again on Tuesday using the online EE transfer form but number...

Htid123 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 8 Helpful

PAC code

Hi All, Can anyone tell me how I go about getting my PAC code to EE without having to call them? I’ve got my code but just can’t see where I need to enter it online 路‍ Thanks in advance

Sarah119 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful