Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE restock

Hi,  Has anyone ever ordered an iPhone which wasn't in stock. wanting a plan which isn't available atm as the phones out of stock with no delivery date as advised. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before and how long it took to rec...

Wish to promote my video on demand platform Film Flix LTD

Hi their, my name is Nathan Smiddy the CEO/Founder of Film Flix LTD. I wish to know who to contact in regards to promoting my video on demand business on EE. Just I would like to offer EE customers something for being on EE e.g 6 months free trial ec...

Huawei p20 Pro smartwatches

Hi, I bought a Huawei which meant my iwatch was incompatible. I work for the NHS visiting houses and often need my watch for calls, texts, and maps as well as tracking fitness. I know some watches aren't compatible and others are low rated so I would...

Active 2 watch - missing

hiya, i placed an order for the above the same day as i ordered my S10, i've recieved the phone, but not the watch and it's not showing on my account. its showing on my basket that i still need to pay for the phone, but i have checked my bank account...

NEED TO CHANGE DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR NEW UPGRADE

For some reason my delivery address was altered from what I entered and now is going to a completely different address than where I live.. is there any way? Any way at alllllll I can change this?????

Locating samaung watch

Is there a way to locate a samsung watch if you are unable to connect to it to start find my device? 

Pac Code

I cancelled my EE contract and it terminates the 28th of this month. I requested a pac code and realised in fact I don’t want or need it. How do I cancel the pac code? Will this affect the cancellation of my contract? 

Jen24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No updates!

Ordered a Apple Watch on 15th May. Had a confirmation email but absolutely nothing since, when will I receive my watch?

Old number not transferred over

Help!i added a second line for my partner and transferred her old number from virgin mobile to EE with the pac code, we have have the phone since Wednesday and the number has still not ported over, we spoke to tech online yesterday who told me it wou...