Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade

Hey I’m currently trying to upgrade and every-time I put all my card details it takes me to a page saying couldn’t load what shall I do ?

Harry241 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order

Hi,  I have placed an order today for a new pay monthly phone but it is saying I need to contact ee by ringing a number. Tried the number but this is closed at the weekend and the phone I ordered should of been sent out today. Entered all my bank det...

Chloe90 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Expiry date

I wanna check when my contract will finish with EE

krriahi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order hasn't arrived

Hi, I ordered an upgrade and my phone should have arrived today between 6pm and 8pm. It still hasn't arrived and i have tried to track it but it says its not available right now. I've tried to contact EE but can't get through what do i do?  Thanks in...

Chelseyp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Early upgrade

I want to early upgrade, but I have 2 numbers because I got a new number for when I got a new huaweii phone ( if that’s how you spell it) but I couldn’t hack it so went back to an iPhone. But still have to pay both numbers. But the number I have I wa...

4gee WiFi top up impossible

Hi, please help!  I’ve got a 4gee WiFi pay monthly as my only source of WiFi as we’ve no telephone for my business. We’ve reach the 100gb download limit and have tried and searched for the last two days how to top it up, but it’s literally proved imp...

Teerah1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Invalid pac code

Hi if I have been sent a pac code from ee which I have sent to my provider, they have said it is invalid. The pac code is still in date, can I ask for another pac code? I cannot get in touch with ee? To ask what to do

Elaine16 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ordered add-on 01/05/2020 and had no update

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 Aluminium 40mm in Pink Gold on the 1st of May, as an add-on to my contract.I had a confirmation email to say that it'd be dispatched in 24 hours but I've had no correspondence and my order hasn't arrived. Ca...