Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade options

I am due an upgrade on my phone. Having looked at the options on the EE website / App, i am rather confused. On Carphone Warehouse and other places, i could get a contract with 125GB data, unlimited calls and texts for £46 a month with initial paymen...

garyp1 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No delivery date

Hi I placed an order for an Apple Watch 5 days ago paid the payment of £30 which has been taken out my account . But have not received any texts about delivery is all I have recipe is order confirmation? Can you help? Thanks 

Liz12SG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding EE mobile data to my Apple watch

Hi,I have received a free apple watch from Viltaty heath which I have tried adding my EE mobile data. I have gone through all the setting and access codes, except the "EE smartwatch 30d £7" excepted the T&C's and get the following messages  "Oops. it...

Free data for nhs users

Hi there, have tried to register for free data but EE wont accept my nhs email address. Any ideas why? 

Smckeon by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

haven’t received a confirmation email

hi, i placed an order today for an upgrade i’ve got a order number that i got from the ee page but i haven’t had an email confirmation and can’t find my order anywhere. some help would be much appreciated. i have attached a photo of my order number b...

lu8 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling mobile broadband contract online

With EE helpline saying there's an hour wait to get through during lockdown, how can I cancel my 4EE mobile broadband contract online, or by email, to avoid the wait and not clog up their phone lines?

4G lag issues with gaming?

Hi guys, i've recently purchased a 4G sim and my primary use of internet is gaming on xbox one. I keep getting horrendous lag spikes in every game, and then it'll run smooth for a few minutes. When it runs, it's amazing. I was used to 90+ ping consta...

Watton96 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone turns off when i enter sim card

My sim and phone were suspended by EE. I now paid everything in Full, but now when I put the sim card in and take it off flight mode the phone turns off and when I try to start it again it shows up with samsung, then shuts down again. If I take the s...

excellent customer service

I would just like to say a massive THANK YOU to team member Paul ********   I know I said several times on the phone but I want others to acknowledge how helpful.   I had a problem and Paul really did go above and beyond to help. My expectations were...

Mismatch

I have made an order for an upgrade. I received an order confirmation but the next email says there's a discrepancy between the order form and account.There's a number to call but offices are closed all weekend.Any ideas what this could be?

McK627 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful