Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Alcatel 4GEE Router using 5Ghz wifi crashes router repeatedly

Hello. As title says, enabling 5Ghz wifi crashes router, often requiring a hard reset (power off / on) to get it working again, sometimes just the wifi restarts cutting off all connections. I actually have two 4GEE routers, used thru various differen...

Guiseppi by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4g device not received

Can’t get thru on phone no direct chathad enough people to call me 4 times when you wanted to sell me something but not when I need something still got my wrong address despite me advising you twiceguess my device will be at old addressmaybe you will...

Hh13 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4gee mini wifi

I replaced a osprey2 mobile wifi because it had a swollen battery & I was worried it would catch fire, with 2 off 4 gee mini wifi dongles, the speed is atrocious with 0.5mps or less on both units, the osprey gave 50mps, why is there such a difference...

Merloman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ordering and web ordering

I'm trying to order the latest Samsung watch not the active,but can't find it anywhere and also there's no web chat available?

Phone not working

Phone just stopped working. Screen is damaged but was fine.  Desperately need a replacement for work. Is there a way to end contract and start a new one or upgrade phone earlier than early upgrade (date I've been given is 07072020 for early upgrade) ...

Upgrade help

I just upgraded to a sim only and have a few questions as its still giving me the upgrade options online and in app  -has it definitely upgraded correctly first of all,- and if not who do i contact about getting the account amended as i only want one...

Mjpirie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4G EE External Aerial

I booked an external aerial installation just before lockdown and it was cancelled by the installation company. I've "managed" with no bars, but its been difficult and slow. I'm tempted to just buy one and install it myself. Does anyone have any advi...

Resolved! Question?

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy A10 yesterday morning but the tracker is working and I can’t track it so how do I know when it will be here.Thanks N McKinnon 

Samsung galaxy watch

Samsung galaxy watch is it compatible with iPhones, I like the Samsung watch better then the I-watch.just wanted to know before I sign up for a plan if it would work.

Getting new phone with same provider but want to keep my old number

MY contract with EE ended so got a new phone and sim with EE. I set up the new phone assuming my old number would have transferred over. It didn’t and I need to keep my old number. How do I do this? I am deaf and can’t  hear on the phone so can’t pho...

Anon6 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful