Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Contract Switching via Third Party

Hi asking on behalf of a friend, their query is: I currently have an iPhone on EE bought via EE online where I'm in a minimum 24 month contract that ends on the 22nd June. I have recently noticed a more suitable contract for a new iPhone through a C...

EE gave wrong address to DPD and now I’m stuck?

I ordered a new upgrade. I gave my full address but EE only passed on part of it (street name and post code, not my actual block or flat number) and so the delivery has been refused. The package has been at DPD depot for two days “to be returned to E...

I cant transfer my number and my code will expire.

I have recently cancelled my contract but due to the corona virus, I havent received another chip to transfer my number, as it is tomorrow my code will expire and Ill have to pay a full month again, is it possible to extend the period for the code or...

Delivery

Hi, I ordered a contract phone on Monday 11th May and I still haven't had any update to say it's been dispatched. The item was in stock when I placed the order, and the confirmation email said that the item should be dispatched within 2 working days....

Dfisher83 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading

I am due to upgrade but the phone I want is a lot cheaper with someone else, will EE price match?

Wendy01 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

How much early upgrade costs would it be to go from sim only, to a new phone. Current monthly plan is £25 

No dispatch email

I ordered an Apple Watch as an add on to my account yesterday and had the confirmation email through but I have not received a dispatch email nor does it show up on my account on my app. when I search for it on the tracking it says that you cannot ge...

Atayl by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Superfast delivery

I upgraded on friday.Told i would get text or email to confirm delivery for sunday 10-12.Not sure information has been received.Nobody has turned up or rung.On the site its says there are still delivery slots for today.They phone number given to ring...

HS118 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful