Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Placed an Order via LiveChat and I have had no confirmation?

Hello! I went on the Livechat to ask some questions about a product and then the agent offered to place the order for me. He took all my details (address, number, card details). We went through all of that and he said that the order was placed and wo...

Shann95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade problems

I ordered an upgrade at the end of last week and received a confirmation email immediately. The website said it would be available for shipping within 24 hours, but I've still not heard anything. I expected a delay because of lockdown, but I've notic...

Compliment to Jack Garvey

Hi.  I'd like to say a massive thank you to Jack Garvey for going the extra mile to help my Dad out.  Jack was empathetic to my Dad's situation and enthusiastic about getting it resolved.  My Dad who is 85 had been contacting EE for the last 3 days t...

PAC code woes

Hi there, New mobile contract with EE started 30th April. Currently with 02 and had an existing pac code with 10 days left so used that via EE's online pac code form. Had an email 1st may saying "you've requested to transfer phone number etc" then no...

voicemail

People have been leaving voicemail messages but I cannot see any alert and cannot find how to hear the voicemails which have been left.  I am using a basic (not smart) Nokia phone. Thank you

KevinD by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone insurance

I need to make an insurance claim and can’t get anywhere at the moment??

Can not get cloud p2p online on cctv

Hi please can anyone help I’ve brought a tp link SIM card router and ee sim the cctv set up is a Annke 4ch wireless with monitor and 1tb hard drive it is connected via lan cable and says healthy connection status but cloud p2p says offline I can view...

Mobile Broadband

I purchased a 4GEE mobile broadband for my parents to use with a facebook portal and i want to know How can I check the baLance and top up data if I don't have the device.

Bevvy by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fee for leaving ee

Hi guys , I send a text to request my pac code , my contract end in July , I got a fee to leave along bac code says this will be added to final bill, is the fee the total fee if leave now or with it be added to what’s left on the contract ? Thanks