cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order placed but no confirmation or tracking number to follow

Snowblindness1
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I placed an order to upgrade my current handset and plan yesterday (3/6/20), to a Samsung Galaxy S20 and as yet I have not recieved a confirmation of my order via email or text. I have checked my spam folder too and nothing appeared to be from EE to confirm this.
I can't then use a tracker order number to track my order.

Could you please let me know how I can track my order, (when I have no number), or when its likely I will receive my order?, as I have no idea about this too at this point.
If I'm being a bit premature here as the order was only placed yesterday, I apologise but I'd like to be able to keep on top of this as my current contract expires this month.

Regards and thanks for your help with this.

-Pete
5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Snowblindness1

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Did your order successfully complete?

What variant of the S20 did you order?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hi Katie,

I placed the order yesterday and excuse me if I'm being a little pre emptive with the postings as I understand that things can be a little busier at the moment, where usually these things can be more responded to, but;

I went for the first of the model S20's with 5G if you will.

Thanks for your reply.

-P

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Snowblindness1

Is the 128GB?

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,
Yes the one with 128Gb, in grey, and with a £51pm and 40Gb data usage contract with no added extras this time (britbox etc), short of what is on my account already.
Thank you

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Katie_B

As soon as your order is ready for delivery you will receive further notification @Snowblindness1

If you wish to chase this further, please give us a call so our customer care team can ensure everything is progressing. 

Katie 🙂