cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order dispatch

Sulky
Explorer

I order iPhone 11 Pro max, told it will be dispatched and I will have delivery today. Had no email or texts as advised in email from EE 

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sulky

Welcome to the community.

How and when did you order? DPD usually send a message the day before and morning of delivery.

Have you had anything through yet?

Chris

I ordered online, email mentioned enjoy as the courier. After search through website says that the next day thing was only available in certain areas/cities. Bit annoying as that wasn’t mentioned on shop when ordered. And I have wasted money on a case as I would of had phone before drop proof case I ordered would arrive. I still have received no other emails. And because of cv19 things aren’t as easily resolved on phone. I tried for an hour to get through. Just to find out what is happening. Am I getting my phone ? If yes when is it arriving, as away for the weekend . I know if it does come with dpd I can ask for a different date. So I am not too worried about that. Just want to know order is fine and when it will be delivered. Also the discount offered on cases is pointless as none stocked for that phone 🤷‍♂️. I have been an EE customer for years and find customer service usually perfectly fine. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for explaining, @Sulky

The Mobile Care team have access to your account and will be able to check the status of your order and advise better on delivery.

I'd recommend trying to call them again or giving the live chat link on the get in touch help page a go.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris