cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order Issues with DPD delivery notification

AstroAries
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I placed an order for a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 Phantom Grey 256GB) on the 29th September 2021. I only just see notifications on my account Oct 11 to say that this order had gone through and my plan has changed over, so all of that seems to be progressing, slow, but still going.

My main concern is that I received an SMS message that purports to come from sender name "-EE-" reading "Your -EE- parcel will be delivered 12 Oct by DPD. Book your 1 hour delivery slot" and there does not appear to be anything in the message, or in any other communication I've received, or in fact anywhere on the My Account portal by which I can do this. Nor have I been provided any details to contact DPD directly to set this up.

Is this legitimate? Or am I missing the option where I can do this? I mean I'm happy my delivery will be tomorrow (looking forward to the new device set up, love that!) but if I can get the option to deliver at a certain time I'll be even happier!

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @AstroAries 

Try downloading the DPD app and register with the same phone number and email that EE use, and you should see the pending delivery.