cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Online order

miki13
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I've placed an order on ee website on 25 april and I have a confirmation email ,money have been taken from my account and I have no clue when it is going to arrive . Order number : xko********
Can you ,please tell me something about it !? Cheers !

7 REPLIES 7
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @miki13 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you can track your order by using the link below.

EE ORDER TRACKER 

If the tracker doesnt display the information you require if you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to look into your account and provide you with further information about your order.

Thanks,

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @miki13

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you had an update on your order since you posted on the community?

If not, could you let me know what phone you have ordered, including the size and colour?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi ,my order contains a pay monthly plan for a S20 5g Cloud Blue phone and a 5g Essential plan unlimited .I completed the pac number in order to transfer my sim number to ee.

Money  have been taken from my account as well. For 5 days I am trying to reach 150 so I can talk with somebody.The longest time that I've been waiting to reach an operator was 2 hours...  

I took all the steps for completing the order online without any problem,receiving a confirmation email with arder number,straight away ,after that was total silence ,no sign of my order...  For the moment I lost hope gettin' an answer so I guess I will have to wait for a while ! 

Thank you for tryin' !

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@miki13 ring freephone 0800 317 720 🙂

Just finished the conversation with an operator,right now! 

She told me that my order went through but she will refound me the money  and I will have to call back tomorrow morning to replace the order on the phone,again.Took her 25 min. to tell me that,before asking details about me and putting me on hold a few times. Problem solved ,from their point of view ! I have been left in doubt and with many questions in my head ! Thank you for your help !Cheers!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, @miki13

Let us know how you get on with your order today. Hopefully you manage to get it sorted.

Chris

Hi,

I called ,again,today 0800317720,to fix the problem with the online order and it took me 20 minutes to cancell the order and money to be refounded in my account ! 

For me the problem has been solved! No need to try again with ee,found a far more better offer from V.....  ! Thank you for your help ! Cheers!