Community Activity

Hub Enhancement Trial Invite

Hi,Can I get an invite to the Hub Enhancement Trial?EE UK Running FTTP Broadband WiFi Hub Enhancement Trial Sources have informed ISPreview that broadband ISP EE (BT) appears to have started inviting customers, specifically only those on one of their...

kste1 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about a services on demand arrangement

You have agreed to enter into a services on demand arrangement. This means you authorise us to take payment from the registered debit or credit card every time you pay for an eligible product directly with your card. You can cancel this at any time. ...

ma- by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Moving - no EE broadband at new addess

Currently have EE VDSL, which was started in sept 2023.We are due to move in the next month to a new build that has full fibre, but according to EE broadband service checker EE do not offer service at this address. Nor do any other suppliers.Only BT ...

eitng by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Keep number active after abroad for long term

I will be leaving the UK for four months. I want to know how long my phone number will be retained if I cancel my subscription package. Alternatively, what steps do I need to take to ensure that my number is not deactivated after four months?

kk97 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant see any of by Broadband Account- At All!

Hi All,Reading through topics, I can see lots of people with my issue also.I have 3 Mobile Sims visible on my account, yet no details of by active broadband. 150 have logged multiple issues, none with any resolution. I have no way of seeing any detai...

Croftuz by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Smart Hub Plus Extenders

Hey all,so I have been a BT customer for many years and had their halo three system which worked really well. I had three discs. They extended my signal into all parts of my house but recently I have been ported over to the EE set up With Smart hub a...

Xperia 1 VI EE Contracts?

Does anyone know if EE are getting the new Sony Xperia 1 VI on contract? I stupidly believed the person on the phone in January when I signed up for a sim only deal that I'd be able to upgrade to this phone or cancel my contract if EE didn't have it....

No confirmation email

I just signed up for the 15 pro monthly  contract, I paid the upfront 30pounds but got no confirmation email. The money has been taken out of my account, I am a little worried. 

Latest from our Blog

Meet the Pixel 8a

Meet the Pixel 8a - Delightful. Powerful. Full of Google AI.   Fun colours. Fresh design. Pixel 8a is bright and bold, and feels great in your hand. It's designed with a smooth finish and matt back ...

5 Comments

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

205 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

53 Comments