cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

OPPO Find X3 Series, pre-order offers

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

If you pre-order an OPPO Find X3 Pro between the 31st of March (00:01) and the 27th of April (23:59), you can claim an OPPO Watch (46mm), an Air VOOC Charger & Phone Case

If you pre-order an OPPO Find X3 Neo between the 31st of March (00:01) and the 27th of April (23:59), you can claim an OPPO Watch (41mm)

If you pre-order an OPPO Find X3 Lite between the 31st of March (00:01) and the 27th of April (23:59), you can claim a pair of OPPO Enco X Headphones

NewOPPO.png

How do I claim my gift?

To claim your gift you will need to visit the claim portal during the claim period, which runs from 31st of March 2021 (00:01) and the 25th of May 2021 (23:59) and complete the claim form including your proof of purchase the IMEI which can be found on the box or in the settings menus.

You will be sent an email straight away to confirm your claim has been received and a further email within 28 days to confirm that your claim has been validated.

Once your claim has been validated, you should receive your gift within 45 days.

What proof of purchase will I need?

To complete your claim, you will need to supply your proof of purchase.
If you purchased in store this will be your retail receipt and/or your retail order confirmation.

ExampleExample
Example store receiptExample store receipt

Eample agreementEample agreement

If you have ordered over the telephone or via our website, this would be your order confirmation email or your delivery note.

Example delivery noteExample delivery note

Example order confirmationExample order confirmation

Full terms and conditions can be found here >

7 REPLIES 7
Neil671
Investigator
Investigator

I would love to order the Find X3 pro but stuck with 9 months left on my contract 😞

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Neil671

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you looked into an early upgrade to see if this is an option? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

It would cost me £360 to upgrade early so unfortunately this isn't an option

Leanne_T

I see @Neil671

Always worth checking 🙂

Hopefully the next 9 months fly by and you get the phone you love as an upgrade. 

Have a lovely weekend. 

Leanne. 

Thanks @Leanne_T 

I'm counting down already. The only problem with January upgrades is either old phones or waiting even longer for one I want and I'm impatient.

SJAREA
Visitor

Well your claim dates were a bit out of whack from the actual claims site you couldn't actually claim till your phone had arrived and you had an IMEI  but none the less I claimed for my stuff back on the 15th of April.

Got a confirmation of claim and informed it would take up to 21 days to verify

and as of today still no update.  time EE gave Oppo a nudge about keeping its promises and working within SLA  Oppo's terrible customer service reflects on the network that advertised the deal and used it to get my business.

Leanne_T

Hi there @SJAREA

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can contact OPPO promotions using the following email address info@oppoclaim.co.uk

They will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂