cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Number transfer form not available

MrHa77an
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I was looking to transfer my old number to my new ee sim. I follow the link on this page:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/keep-my-number/how-do-i-transfer-my-num...

However, it just goes back to my account page. Is it possible to transfer numbers or is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @MrHa77an

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MrHa77an   Are you on contract or PAYG ?  are you moving from a different network or are you already an EE customer ? Is this a new contract or a upgrade? 

It's PAYG monthly. From a different contract. Don't think its upgradeable.

Thanks.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Click on Fill out this quick form to transfer your number

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi, many thanks for this. I can now access the form. However, now I have another issue (which I have seen some others in this forum have experienced) which is that the form won't recognize the SIM's EE number as valid, even though a security text was sent to it a few seconds ago. 

Any assistance here would be much appreciated.  

Katie_B

Good Morning @MrHa77an

Are you transferring from another EE account?

Katie.

Noo, transferring from a different service provider.

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @MrHa77an

I have sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie 🙂

Thanks. I had somebody call me and work through the issue.

Regarding the form not recognizing my number, I just had to make sure the SIM was active by topping it up and making a call on it first. 

Thanks!

Leanne_T

Thanks for the update @MrHa77an

Come back to the community anytime.

Leanne.