cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Note 10+ 5G

Little20
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I phoned up and ordered/upgraded yesterday to the Note 10+ 5g and the guy said the stock was avavailbe ready for next day delivery... I even double checked with him and said "are you sure and he said yes you will get it tomorrow"... I then said "well if it's going to be tomorrow it's my last day at work for a week due to annual leave I'll have It delivered there but if its not going to be tomorrow I would rather know as I will give you a alternative address" 

To which he replied no it will definitely be with you tomorrow now here I am on the expected date of delivery and my order tracker still shows just " ORDER CONFIRMED - AWAITING DELIVERY"

No text from DPD as he promised...

Now this is going to cause me issues due to remember of EE staff telling some lies!

9 REPLIES 9
Salterhd
Investigator
Investigator

Exact same boat as you. As off 11pm yestedsay it still said online on their website if you buy now it would arrive 23rd so I was hopeful. 

I ordered bout 2pm maybe little later over phone and was told it's in stock so has no reason not to arrive.

Mines also stuck on awaiting confirmation... due to needed your photo I'd... I cant get it due to being in work till wed all day practically 11am till 10pm

Also mondays a bank holiday so dpd wont deliver then 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Little20

I am sorry to hear this.

If you get in touch with our Mobile Care team on 150, they will be able to check the order for you and give you an update.

Let me know how it goes.

Leanne.

neils31
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordered over a week ago and in the same boat as others!!

neils31
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just spoke to 150, they advised should get today, with a 1 hr slot message from DPD, guy also said they have had no indication of anything otherwise ... not really good for a communication company who is not communicating.

I spoke to the., they said it's now upto 14 days wait. Advised to see if local store has any in stock  if they do I can go in get them to order it and cancel my other order 

Same boat.

No email last night order now stuck "awaiting for Communication." Which i think means they dont have stock

I am a new customer and i cannot get anywhere.

Cannot call 150 as I dont have a EE number yet as this is a new account. Even dialling the 0800 number I get stuck as i dont have an EE number !!

So i cannot speak to any one as to when I will get my Note 10+ 512G.

Ordered on the 11th August.

Hi all, if you are struggling to get the phone on day 1, I spoke to 150 earlier they advised me to go to store if it's in stock they can cancel the order over the phone for free. Refund me the upfront cost.

Then go to a store and upgrade my phone.

Just did this and got the aura black, cancelling took 5 mins. Then it was ready for an upgrade again  so in store they upgraded for me.

Apparently store stock in very low so best call up to ask them to hold if possible. My local store only got 4 in total in.

neils31
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So we have been told now its the end of the month, yet EE are selling the phones in the shops, absolutely disgraceful that pre order customers are being treat like this

Whilst I agree with you that Pre-orders should be filled 1st. It is unfortunately common practise in the industry. O2 and Vodafone do exactly the same thing.

Just leaves a bad taste in the customers mouths - especially when I am a new customer who doesn't even have a number or sim yet.