Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE job in Cardiff

Hello  I am looking at one of your jobs in St David's Centre in Cardiff but what training would be provided and I have no idea what telecoms are and what is the competitive salary in the store? Thanks

Liam1995 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong order delivered

I have had a wrong order delivered and want to email EE about it but can’t find an address

Jaks2810 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can’t I track my phone order?

I upgraded my iphone today, I received a confirmation email from EE but when I go to track my order, it comes up with sorry can’t show your details at the moment. I just wanted to know if it had gone through. 

Alicia12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Note 10+ 5G

I phoned up and ordered/upgraded yesterday to the Note 10+ 5g and the guy said the stock was avavailbe ready for next day delivery... I even double checked with him and said "are you sure and he said yes you will get it tomorrow"... I then said "well...

Little20 by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excellent customer service

Having just upgraded my phone with EE for the new pixel, i had my old samsung s8 that i  was giving to a friend and tried unlocking online, but the website kept sending me round on circles Called cs today at  just after 9am and phone unlocked and sor...

MATTHEW83 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help email

I have an email with XKO is this the same as XKN?