cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Not received my trade in pack

Craggs79
Visitor

I upgraded my phone ordered on the 19th September and traded in my old phone.  I still haven’t received my envelope to send my old phone back and don’t want get charged for not sending back ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Craggs79

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know. 

I would recommend giving our customer care team a call who can chase the returns pack for your trade in. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B

Hello @Craggs79

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know. 

I would recommend giving our customer care team a call who can chase the returns pack for your trade in. 

Katie 🙂

I'm worried that my trade-in pack won't arrive to me in time and I need to get it back to EE by Jan 1st 2022 it was posted on 18th Dec 2021 especially with these Bank holidays eg: Christmas Day, Boxing day, and then the following Monday and Tuesday which are also still holiday period and then New Years day is a Saturday and doesn't leave me much time to get it back to EE surely a 30 day period would of been better especially with covid-19 around. Can I not send it to you with my own postage methods? I would probably use special delivery next day to ensure it gets to EE on time any help would be much appreciated.

Leanne_T

Hi there @graysman

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have don't receive the returns pack by the trade in date, our Mobile Care team will be happy to help.

Thanks. 

Leanne.