cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New phone still not arrived and no updates

De1708
Explorer

Hello, i order a samsung s21 in white 128gb the lady on the phone told me dispatch for that model colour ect would be dispached in 7 days (that's why i had chosen it all other models were 21days) and i had an order confirmation to say this. However a week has gone by and nothing with no updates either. Could you please assist? 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @De1708

Thanks for posting. 

We’re sorry for the delay, unfortunately, we received fewer handsets from the manufacturer than expected. We are working with Samsung to dispatch your order as soon as possible.

Please see our Galaxy S21 series orders, for more details 🙂

Leanne.

Hello Leanne, thanks for your reply. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to claim my headphones and smart tag as i have untill the 30th september to claim them. Again one of the reasons i had chosen EE and that model. Kind of feel like I've been scammed a little. 

Regards Deanne

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @De1708

You had to purchase the Galaxy S21 by 30th September for the offer.

To claim your gift, visit the claim portal within 60 days of your purchase date and complete the claim form 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

You can't use the claim of the free headphones as the reason you chose EE as this was a Samsung offer and is available from wherever you purchased the phone

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below