cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Netflix

Kami69
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I activated my Netflix smart benefit yesterday and it states it is now in use. I never received any activation code so I assume EE have just taken over my original Netflix account automatically? If so, do I need to cancel my payments for the original Netflix account or is there something else I need to do? Not quite sure as my Netflix account never stopped working or asked me to sign in again.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kami69  EE haven’t taken over anything yet if they don’t know your Netflix account.  Your Netflix account needs to be linked to your EE account. 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Kami69  EE haven’t taken over anything yet if they don’t know your Netflix account.  Your Netflix account needs to be linked to your EE account. 

Thanks Chris. Any idea how these get linked?

Hi @Kami69

I hope you're well and having a nice day, are you up to much or is it a chilled one? 

Can i please just check, if you pop onto your My EE app. Is Netflix showing under your add-ons and Smart Benefits?

Thanks 

Chris

Hi Christopher

A nice chilled one today thanks for asking. Yes the Netflix benefit is available and I've selected it. It says the benefit is now currently in use.

Thanks @Kami69

Since taking it as a benefit, have you had a text with a link to set everything up? 

Thanks 

Chris

Hi Chris

Yes I've had the text with the link to activate Netflix. When I click the link it states nothing to activate.

Screenshot_20210818-130736_Chrome.jpg

Thanks @Kami69

As this is taking you this page the best thing to do is have a chat with our customer care team.

They'll be able to access your account and take a closer look into this with you.

Thanks 

Chris 

I've been having exactly the same problem. I received a text from EE a couple of days ago saying that they're aware of the issue and are trying to fix it. No indication of the how long it's going to take.