cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Need to chase a ps4 order

Leanne1103
Investigator
Investigator

Need to trace a ps4 as I am away next week and don't want to miss the delivery??

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Leanne1103

As per the T&C it can be up to 30 days. 

Free PS4 Bundle: Subject to availability & while stocks last. Free gift will be sent
to you up to 30 days after entering into your contract. If your account falls into
arrears within these 30 days, your gift will not be sent out to you. If your account
remains in arrears for more than 30 days after entering into your contract, you will
no longer be eligible to receive your free gift. If you choose to cancel your
contract with us, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days. If
you don’t you’ll be charged £249.99; the cost of buying the bundle from EE
without a promotional offer.

If it's 30 days since you took the offer then you should call CS on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

It is my second line with ee and was told 14-21 days after receiving my device, which I received 7th of July so I'm worried I won't be there if it arrives.

Thanks 

Hi @Leanne1103 and welcome to the community.

@Northerner is indeed correct it can take upto 30 days for the PS4 to be dispatched.

You will be alerted before dispatch though 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee,

21 days I was told when taking the contract out, now I have received a message saying 31 days, I don't see how there is stock issues when you are still doing the deal, is there any possibility you could look into this for me??

Thanks 

@Leanne1103  The deal can go on but it doesn’t mean they have the device ready to go as you have to wait 30 days before they post it out and they will only have so many at a time to send out.   They can not stock say 5000 units in one go as they don’t know how many they will need as they don’t know how many will take up the offer.