Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Just ordered a white HomePod

Did this via EE chat and upfront cost of £33 was taken  find this via monthly payments  was told DPD will text me tomorrow for delivery time but not had a confirmation email or text  just worried it’s not confirmed as will be in tomorrow for the orde...

NickH16 by Star Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Survey for an academic research

Hello, I am a research student trying to explore service users' perception towards network/service provider's activities and how they manage new or existing customer relationships. Could you please spare three minutes of your time and do a quick surv...

Samjhu by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delivery concern

Hi, my boyfriend plans on buying me a phone from the website, but seeing as he lives half way down the country, and i dont have his ID to present to the delivery driver, would i be able to accept delivery of the device despite the fact that it isnt h...

Additional line order

I have ordered another phone on my current contract and was directed to the order confirmation page once my payment had gone through. Since then I have received no email or text confirmation, Is this normal? 

Leaving feedback

I couldn't find anywhere to leave positive feedback, so posting it here and hoping someone can pass it on! I just wanted to share the wonderful experience I had in the EE store on Southend High Street yesterday. I was helped by Samuel, who was incred...

Bee65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DPD

Has anyone else had problems with the delivery company dpd when ordering items from EE???

World Class Customer Service

Hi Having already got a Data SIM for a mobile hotspot I decided it was time to leave the truly dreadful Customer Service at Vodafone (I’ve been with them for 15 years) and give EE a shot. My expectations weren’t high but, from first contact, the expe...

DaveH22 by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Purchase

Hi, i am curretly in portugal and am going to start working in the uk, i want to know if i can receive a portable wifi here before going.

qbak by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful