Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Where is my order?

HeyI placed an order on Friday and have not received anything since... could you please give me an update on this?Many thanks

Resolved! Store delivery question

Hi,  I placed an order yesterday morning for a contract phone (I am a new customer) and asked for it to be delivered in store local to where I work. I have the confirmation email and I was hoping it would arrive today as it was in stock and it was su...

wwwebber by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sony Phone & PS4

I took out a Sony phone in store on July 20th. I was told in-store that the PS4 would be with me in 8-10 days. Then I was told posted in 14 days. Then I was told posted in 30 days.  During which time I was told by both staff in store and customer ser...

Nocaed by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order

I updated my phone on Sunday through the EE app and received an order number. The email says that it will be dispatched within 24 hours but I haven't heard anything and every time I have tried to track my order with the EE online tracking it says tha...

holly__ by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Have confirmation email - no order number

Hi there, First time poster, and I have been trying to find the answer to my question on the forums but to no success so far! I placed an order on Friday afternoon, for a Samsung Galaxy S9+ Sunrise Gold, as an upgrade to my existing device. I receive...

Baaldi15 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who do I need to actually talk to

Please help. Long term customer, just given you more £pcm for my “free upgrade” over due ? PLUS additional £ to move my home b/b to you. Handset deliverry now 3 days later & no 1 can explain what happened. Friday spent eve on phone to you and DPT to ...

Jgridley by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful