Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Where’s my order

Ordered my upgrade yesterday and receieved confirmation order but since then nothing and the order number is tracking??

Chris2510 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Note 9 delivery

When will note 9 be deliverd if released in 24th.....will they be shipped for delivery in 24th or in 24th for delivery after

Gazzaing by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

i entered the wrong email address when ordering

i entered the wrong email address when ordering, now cant get the conformation email.i have the conformation number and date prossesed.how do i get the email sent to a diffren address?do i need it? 

Can i change my upgrade?

Iv upgraded tonight, i was given 2 options and now im regretting the option i chose as the other is better! Can i change it?

When should my phone arrive store?

I orded a new upgrade phone on friday 10th august, had one email conforming my order but no email or text to update me on the order when will i know it has arrive the store??

Order tracking not working

I order an upgrade a week ago (7.8.2018) which was in stock and dispatched within 1 day.  Nothing has arrived and the tracker is not working, it just says the order has timed out.  I don’t have a phone to contact EE and the live chat doesn’t seem to ...

Stug by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Where’s my order ?

I recently upgraded my phone to Iphone x on saturday and with it came the order email but after waiting over a day I still don't have any news on my delivery. And still have no email for tracking my phone.

Josh11 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing PlayStation

I ordered a Sony device which had a PlayStation as a free gift. The confirmation email said tech would be delivered 8-11 days from the date of the order. The order was on 7th July.

92scomat by Investigator
  • 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful