Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Track delivery of Ps4

I'm trying to track the delivery of a Ps4 bundle ordered on 23 July as part of the Xperia offer. The phone arrived a month ago but no sign of the Ps4 and no communication from anyone. Ee call centre advised 21 days which has obviously passed. 

Pahardi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pre-Order DPD delivery to store late?

I Pre-Ordered the Note 9 and my order went through. I got a confirmation that my phone was despatched on the 22nd of August. Yesterday I got a text saying I will receive my tracking information shortly but have not received anything else since then. ...

Kamwell by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pre order delivery

Hi there.I just pre ordered the Note 9 which I'm pretty excited about The last phone I pre ordered was the Galaxy S8. Like the S8 the Note 9 is due for a Friday release date and I have been  told delivery will be 24th August. The issue I had last tim...

DrSteve by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cancelling order of phone

Hi there,i had a chat on the EE helpline to Rahul, about cancelling my upgrade phone as I Made a mistake by clicking the deal, I was just being curious, but then I asked him if, “so the phone isn’t coming” he said no don’t worry about that. I was rel...

Nore 9 dispatch

Yay order tracking has updated...dispatch in next 24 hours...so not looking like am gonna get it tommoorow.....and Monday a holiday...so guess wrk be tuesday.....or as in in Scotland possible Wednesday

Gazzaing by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! I have preordered the galaxy note 9

I pre-ordered the galaxy note 9 last week and when I received my txt to check through a link to confirm this it first said order confirmed, when I went on there again this information wasn’t there!? Could someone tell me why this has happened please....

Loopylou13 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why can't I track my phone order

I received the email on Tuesday morning about a confirmation got an xkn number but each time I input the number to track my order it just says timed out and haven't had any further email or text  

Usman5 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Order successful, upfront taken, is credit check complete?

I have just pre ordered a Note9 and the order has gone through and taken the uofront cost from my account. I know got the email order successful with the xkn code saying its being processed and I'll get dispatch details soon.My question is, since the...

Kamwell by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Meet the EE Community Team

Hello there! It's introduction time.   We'd like you to meet our amazing team of EE Staff who work super hard to make the EE Community a great place to visit. Not to be confused with our excellent team of Community Stars - our most trusted, knowledge...

large.png
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 12 Helpful