Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pay monthly order

Hello ,2 days ago i order new pay monthly phone with sim card. I get email with order details and XKN number but still i dont have any information about delivery and they have'nt take money from my bank account. When i try track my order on the websi...

Resikkow by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgraded my phone but no news after that

Hi, I upgraded my phone through my EE, I got a email Confirmation, but I haven’t heard anything more in 5 days, the tracking number doesn’t work? can someone advise what to do?

Verifying My Order Text code

Hi, I’m currently an EE customer. I have a iPhone 8 and the Apple Watch on my account currently.  I’m wanting to purchase a iPad to add to my account. When I add the iPad and Tariff I want, I get log in with my currently ID and Password do I get the ...

Andy27H by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

!Can't find my order number

i ordered a new upgrade over the phone on saturday,i was given an order number and was due to arrive today,i am unable to recieve text on my iphone as it is not switching on due to being dropped in water.i have lost my delivery number as accidentally...

Can I have an order shipped from the store to my home address?

Hi there. I recently ordered a Huawei P20 Pro but was unaware I would need to have ID to hand to pick it up in store (stupidity on my part having not read the requirements). Due to this my order is stuck in store unless I can provide photographic ID....

Need help about and conformation email

Ive had an email to say that ive been successful and that my order is being processed and they will get in touch with a delivery date and with my mobile number aswell ive not had an email to say ive not been accepted or anything and also i can not ri...

Where is my phone? (Please stop using DPD)

Hi EE - after huge amounts of frustration over the past week with yourselves and DPD , I STILL don't have my phone. Firstly it was sent to the wrong place (despite my having updated my address several times online and somehow this was never saved or ...

EKMW by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful