cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

NHS Perks

Evers
Explorer

I have received an email advising that EE are having trouble processing my request for the nhs offer. I had this all confirmed early last year when the offer first came out, I haven’t changed my telephone number so don’t understand what the problem could possibly be now. I’m unable to log on to the nhs perks portal as I’ve forgotten my password, I’ve asked for a reset but have not received an email with link. How do I proceed ?

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Evers

I hope you're well and having a cracking weekend, are you up to much or having a chilled one?

Could I please start by checking what the email address is that you got the Perk email from? I just want to double check it's came from us direct.

Thanks 

Chris

Afternoon Chris

Thanks for getting back to me, hope all's well with you.

Not up to much at all.  

The email went through to my works email account, I'd rather not put it on an open forum.

It came from EE@eemail.ee.co.uk - see below

Evers

EE NHS.jpg

Thanks @Evers

That is one of our email addresses. 

I've sent you a private message about this, could you please check it out when you get a chance.

Thanks 

Chris

I too have received the exact same email to my work email a moment ago, I've forwarded it on to customer service as I thought it was a scam seeing as my NHS perk was added nearly a year ago on a 2 year contract

Hi @whitez

What email address did the email come from? 

Thanks 

Chris

The same one as above. I didn't follow the link on the email though but I have logged in to my EE Perks and there's nothing on my account, my details are still correct too. 

EE@eemail.ee.co.uk