cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My delivery has been lost with carrier how do I get a replacement

Cwood
Investigator
Investigator

I was suppose to have my delivery today but nothing come and both DPD and ee said I will have to wait a few days so they can find out what's happening, this isn't good enough they should be sorting it there and then if the carrier has lost the item it should be replaced the same day, will they allow me to have a replacement and pick up from local ee store rather than delivery because I'm afriad it will happen again

3 REPLIES 3
Cwood
Investigator
Investigator

I was suppose to have my delivery today but nothing come and both DPD and ee said I will have to wait a few days so they can find out what's happening, this isn't good enough they should be sorting it there and then if the carrier has lost the item it should be replaced the same day, will they allow me to have a replacement and pick up from local ee store rather than delivery because I'm afriad it will happen again?

Hi @Cwood

There is no account access on these forums.

You will need to speak with CS direct on 150 about this problem.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Cwood.

As @Northerner has mentioned, our customer service team will be the best people to speak to as they will have access to your account.

Keep us updated with your progress.

Jon