cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Moving none EE number onto new EE sim card

js632
Investigator
Investigator

hi i am trying to switch my current number payg to EE sim card payg 

but can't do it at the moment, getting a ERROR msg like: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ENTER THE RIGHT PHONE NUMBER .IT MUST BE A UK PHONE NUMBER AND START WITH 07...

Everything is correct and i have both numbers correct and also the PAC CODE FROM my current provider, but still can't do it

any help please???

thanks await reply

16 REPLIES 16
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@js632 if your having issues doing this just call customer services and they do it for you.   150 from your EE sim.   Your number will

not now be ported until Tuesday as number ports do not happen at the week end and the process will

not start till Monday now. 

hi chris_b

thanks for the reply.

but everytime i do that says that i have to top-up my account??

already top-up ? i havent even managed to transfer the number

thanks await reply

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @js632 

If you call freephone 0800 956 3146 you should get through without the need to top up 🙂

Thanks for that will try.

kj1306
Visitor

So glad you posted this question - I'm having exactly the same issue on their online form. I wonder why its not recognising mobile numbers?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kj1306,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone number isn't being recognised? Your temporary EE number or the number you want to keep?

James

James_B

it doesn't say which one...just not going through at all

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @js632,

The first number you are asked to enter on the number transfer form is your temporary EE mobile number. Is it this one that isn't accepted?

James

@James_B YES