cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Mismatch xko

Stow1
Explorer

I recently upgraded my phone and received what appears to be a spam email claiming I had a mismatch -xko

After searching through the forums it appears the none professional email and telephone number are real. However after being on hold for 30 minutes (twice) no one answered. Tried 150 and they claim there is no record of an issue on my account. 

Do I believe the 150 guy or is there something else I can check in order to get my phone?

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Stow1.

Welcome to the community.

If you've called 150 and they've told you there are no issues, this will be the best advice to follow as they have access to your account.

Are you able to track your order in our online order tracker?

Jon

hi @Jon_K 

Thanks, I've tried calling the numbers (and 150) again today, been on hold most of the day... you guys really need some better music. 

No I am not able to see my order in the tracker. I have the confirmation email, but apart from that I wouldn't be able to tell I had an order waiting. 

Thanks, 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Stow1.

Sorry, the music isn't my doing at all!

Did they give you an update?

If the tracker isn't working, the only way to get an update is to contact our Customer Care team.

Jon