cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Keeping number?

BethWilson
Investigator
Investigator

I'm staying on EE but getting the contract through a different store because they had a better deal. Can I keep my  number? It says to call 150 but when you do, it says the queue is over an hour so come to the website. 

If I can, how do I get that transferred to the new phone?

Thanks so much.

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @BethWilson 

Welcome to the EE Community,

EE won't transfer numbers between contracts.

If you wish to keep your original number you will need to transfer it to another networks PAYG service then transfer it back to your new contract.

Thanks,

David.

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@BethWilson , why not do an upgrade from the other network, that way you can keep your number, as @David  has written, EE do not transfer numbers from EE to EE, but if you have already got the new deal, you will have to do what @David has suggested.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thank you so much David.

Oooh, no we haven't yet. That's a great idea. Thank you Schockwave.

@BethWilson you are welcome, glad to help.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.