Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Paid early upgrade

I paid to upgrade early and didn't get my phone till today 2 weeks after I paid I only had 2 more weeks till I could get upgrade free surely I shouldn't have to pay the full £69 or £67 upgrade fee 

lilbird by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How do I Reactivate my SIM card

Hi my son and I share a contract. I ordered him a replacement sim for his damaged one. In the process of activating his he entered my number for the activation code and deactivated my number/sim. I can’t get through to anyone as offices are shut. Any...

Nahid110 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Keeping number?

I'm staying on EE but getting the contract through a different store because they had a better deal. Can I keep my  number? It says to call 150 but when you do, it says the queue is over an hour so come to the website. If I can, how do I get that tra...

SIM FAIL

HI  I HAVE RECENTLY JUST BEEN USING MY PHONE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ITS COME UP SIM FAILURE NO SIM INSTALLED, There is and I have reset phone and tried Turing AP mode off and on and still nothing ? paym I phone 11 pro only had 6 months ? 

Cjhickey by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade ordered, unable to track order via tracker

Hi all, I placed an order for a new handset / contract last week. I paid my up-front fee and early upgrade fee, however have not received anything since the "we've got your order" email.  I tried to track my order using the XKO code, however I receiv...

StuW88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered new phone

Ordered new phone on 28th may. Got confirmation email that day. Phone was in stock and it said it would be dispatched in 24 hours. Tracking number not working. 

Smart Watch

I cannot connect my Samsung Smart watch to my phone.  Both devices are on EE and will not connect to mobile network. Any advice muchly appreciated

Delivery returned

I have ordered an upgrade but it never arrived, the patcel driver returned my item to ee. Can i have my phone back?

Stefann by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful