Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! How am I supposed to order a new sim card?

Last night I did a software update on my Galaxy S8 Plus. Afterwards my sim card has been permanently blocked, no option to even enter my PUK code. So EE stores are closed, they dont have an online livechat helpdesk, no email adress to contact them on...

HS1989 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

part of addon order missing

Hi, I ordered 2 addons via Internet on 19th May, the Samsung Watch arrived quickly but the Echo 3 hasn't, I have an order no

Paulmc13 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered a samsung watch 10 says ago

I ordered a samsung watch on the 22nd may and have recieved no delivery updates. I received one email of confirmation but nothing since, been checking every day. Said dispatched in one day. 

Still awaiting info on delivering my iphone

Having problems haven't heard anything off ee in regards to when my new order of the iphone 11 pro will be delivered. Its saying it's in stick but theres no way of chasing it up. My money has been deducted from my bank. 

83lc by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ee120 firmware

what is the latest firmware version? may be anyone have a EE120 router? I saw that in earlier versions there was a backdoor

Where’s my phone? No delivery.

On Sunday I upgraded over the phone. I paid £6,95 for delivery was told my item would be delivered by yesterday (Monday) yet nothing arrived.Unable to track due to not having a confirmation number? 

VickiP11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4 gee WiFi mini- no internet

Hello, I recently purchased a 4GEE WiFi mini with the advice from an EE phone call, as I live in a static caravan and need WiFi for my laptop, phone and Xbox , however when connecting it states there is no internet despite being connected , please he...

SIM card not activated

I’ve just upgraded and was sent a new SIM card. It’s been more than 24 hours but it still hasn’t activated yet. Please help

Zoe2021 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New ported number not showing on my account

Good morning every oneI ported over my brothers old number from O2 at 2:30pm yesterday using a PAC codethe EE advisor said it would be all done between midnight and 5am this morning.On my EE app it still shows that the new number ( which came with th...