cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Is this real? I have to wait for my note 10+5G until 20-23rd of september? Why?

Thaviking
Explorer

I upgraded in a store in Bristol, and i was told i can get the phone latest by this tuesday. But after i couldn't see anything other than my order was confirmed, i called EEs info centre and was told that there is no chance i will get it sooner than 7 days. But than later a dellivery date appeared which says i'll get the phone between 20-23rd of September. By those numbers my phone is being made and tested about now-ish, and than sent from the factory to the UK than dellivered to the store. 

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Thaviking  Ask Samsung to speed up production.   It’s not just EE customers who are trying to get this device. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Thaviking,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your phone yet.

We’re working with Samsung so that you receive your order as soon as possible, and are fulfilling pre-orders on a first-come-first-served basis.

Thanks

James

That's cool, but you could tell your workers in the store to stop lying to your costumers, and start telling the truth that i might have to wait more than 2 weeks for my oeder, i would still go for it, but at least wouldn't ask questions! This is unbelievable!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Thaviking,

I'm sure the store would have been advising you based on the estimated delivery timescales they had at the time you placed your order.

As with all new launches, stock availability can be subject to change.

I hope your phone arrives as soon as possible for you.

Thanks

James