cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I’m still awaiting confirmation of a delivery date since last Thursday - HELP!

Hdarlington
Explorer

I ordered an upgrade online last Thursday which has been confirmed and is in stock but I’m still awaiting confirmation of a delivery! I tried calling customer services but got an automated message saying DPD will text / email with a date and a time slot. I’m getting more and more frustrated! 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Hdarlington

Have you checked order tracking?

If that doesn't help then you will need to speak to CS on 150. There is no customer account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hdarlington  Call customer services and speak with someone. Just select an option that will allow you to talk.  As for a automated message that’s the first time I’ve heard that one when calling customer services. 

Hdarlington
Explorer

Thank you Northerner and Chris_B 

I’ve been regularly checking the order tracking which says awaiting delivery confirmation. 

I have just managed to talk to someone in Customer Services (150) in the upgrade department (I was still getting an automated message from the delivery option). She was really helpful and put me on hold whilst she spoke to the correct department. Interestingly my in-stock phone is NOT in-stock but should be by the end of the week and that is the reason for delay! 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Hdarlington

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

I hope you get your phone soon!

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne.