cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I am having problems accessing ee perks portal

LAUS
Visitor

I have registered for ee perks but keeps telling me my account has been deactivated because I haven't verified my account in time, so I need to re register. I try to re register and it says that my email address is already registered. I have called EE 150 several times and they cannot help. 

How do I resolve this?

95 REPLIES 95

Hi tred to register to recieve EE perks through my nhs email address but tried to confirm e mail address at work and comes up this site is blocked. Tried to register again using my ID badge and I recieve a message this account details already exist🤷🏻‍♂️ Is there a way you can delete my details so i can start the registration proccess again

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @TerB20

Thanks for coming to the community.

Could you try the link within the email in another web browser to verify your account?

If this does not work for you, could you speak to your IT department and let them know the EE Perk site has been blocked and see if they can help?

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Hi

tried opening the link in a new server and i am now getting the following message- .Maximum Login Attempts reached, For security this account has been locked for the next 24 hours I don't think asking the NHS IT department to unblock the Ee perks website is not an option as i'm sure your aware that at this moment in time they have more important things to worry about Would it not be easier for you to delete the EE perks account linked to my number and then I could restart the registration proccess using my ID card.

Leanne_T

Hi @TerB20

Thanks for trying this.

I will certainly see what we can do 🙂

I've sent you a private message on here for some details.

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Hello I am also having this problem. 

Could you please help 

thank you 

Leanne_T

Hi @Laurap2

I have sent you a private message on the community for some extra details.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

I cannot access the perks Portal. I have previously accessed it about a week ago but now I can’t get onto it. Frustrating as Chat won’t speak to me and I don’t want to tie up an operator. Just want to go onto a SiM only contract! 🤯

Leanne_T

Hi @JMellor

Do you see an error message when you try and log in?

Speak soon.

Leanne 🙂

Hi,

The message I see is below. My browser allows 3rd party cookies.

Regards

Jonathan

SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM
If this issue persists please check that your internet settings allow 3rd Party Cookies.

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @JMellor

Thanks for the quick reply.

Could you try clearing your cookies and cache then open the EE Perk log in page in a new web browser, do you see the same message?

Leanne.