cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How long to switch number ?

retrospek
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all,

I got my mum an additional EE SIM card and as part of the web form I entered her PAC Code to move her number over from 'Three'..

She has now had the Sim for 2 days in her phone but the 'Three' number has still not transferred over to her ?

This means no one can get hold of her !!  How long should it take for the phone number to move from Three to EE Network ?

Just worried as he is in her late seventies and currently a lot of people can't get hold of her as don't know the temporary number..

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @retrospek 

If it's been more than a couple of days since your Mum's number should have transferred, I'd suggest calling C/S and making sure it's been submitted ok.

I would only bear one thing in mind - it's now Thursday, and as per how to transfer my mobile number help page "how long will it take to transfer my number?", you're probably now looking at Tuesday - but more importantly, there's no support for PAC migrations over the weekend.