cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Homeworking Nightmare

HomeworkingHils
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, please please can you help me. I'm working at home beause of covid, and I have a 4gEE white router. Its been very slow lately, and Teams / Webex have been a bit patchy. Over the last week its got worse and worse, keeps saying I have low bandwidth. Now I cant get a good enough bandwidth for either of them to work. Pictures are grainy and people speaking are cutting in and out. I tried the online tech chat but it wont chat with me and says i must phone. I phoned and it said EE are quite rightly prioritising vulnerable people, and if its not urgent to phone another time. I'm not vulnerable, but this is driving me mad. What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
HomeworkingHils
Investigator
Investigator

I have checked the EE Network checker and its not showing a problem and I have reported it a few days ago.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HomeworkingHils

Thanks for coming to the community.

If we have no problems reported, we will need to get this looked into for you.

If you get in touch with our Tech Gurus, they can help you further, vulnerable customers are being prioritised, but the team will be able to help you.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne,

Spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. Apparently one of the masts around me has a degraded 4g performance issue, and they are keeping it under observation. I now have no signal. I got a refund on my broadband, and a sign up to text alerts to let me know whats going on with the mast. I hope it wont take long to fix it 😞

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HomeworkingHils

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

Hope this is sorted soon for you.

Leanne.