cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Help us make it easier to find what you need on our website.

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

At some point all of you will have had to navigate the EE Website, whether that was to find an answer on our help pages or find out what new products we have on offer.

As part of the Get Help team, @Andy_S_ is working on how to make the navigation around our website the best it can be, and ensure that when you visit it, you can easily and quickly find what you are looking for.

What better way to understand this than by asking you, our customers!

We'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to offer your feedback. He's keen to get your thoughts on anything and everything to do with navigating our website, so let us know what we can do to make this the best possible experience for you

• What part of finding what you need on the website do you feel needs improvement? (If you can share your experience this will really help us understand what work we need to do, to improve)

• How easy is it to find the information you are looking for?

• Is it clear on how to carry out certain actions when on our website, i.e. Placing an order, upgrading your package, checking your bills or updating your account?

• Please include any other feedback you think is relevant to the navigation of the website

We look forward to reading your comments and thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.

Sorcha 

30 REPLIES 30

Hi @Northerner ,

Thank you for your feedback, it's massively appreciated. I hope you don't mind answering a few follow up questions so I can better understand the challenges you're facing.

1. What would you typically be searching for when using the ee.co.uk search box?
  2. What are the main reasons for you logging into My EE?
  3. What obstacles do you face navigating from the forum to your online account?

I'll also pass on the SIM upgrade and authentication feedback to our respective digital teams.

Thank you for your time,

Andy

I totally agree I've been trying to put a question on about my router and just can't see how you do it 🤔🤔

well the navigation around our website is hard looking for same with my ee account.this does need better navigation on the ee website......  but with my ee does deffo need look at.....

Hudysqn91
Visitor

Hi jestem tu od dzisiaj, muszę zapoznac się z witryną i napewno podziele się z wami opinia. 

liggerz87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Above latest discussion have it so that you can start your own thread the way IV only found to do it is tap on someone elses scroll to bottom then do my own thread that way I'm on mobile also have the reply button but at bottom have a box so you can just comment and not reply to anyone in general

I agree!!

Hi @bristolashley91 

Thanks for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. What we're you trying to do on the website when you faced challenges? And how would you have expected to carry out that task?

Thanks,

Andy

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi @liggerz87 

Thanks, we're looking into how we can make the community easier for everyone too. I'll take that feedback forwards 🙂 

liggerz87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you not sure about pc website as I only ever use mobile or galaxy fold as IV sent that back to Samsung as videos was blurry on it lol and ye your right about the payment plan I not long finished that and can now see upgrades again in my ee

liggerz87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Also when I just commented it stayed at the bottom of the feed I had to scroll back up to see my other notifications maybe have the hat thing close to the bottom so takes you straight to your notifications and then when I clicked it it then made me go to the top and then I had to scroll to the bottom to then comment