cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Help us make it easier to find what you need on our website.

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi Everyone,

At some point all of you will have had to navigate the EE Website, whether that was to find an answer on our help pages or find out what new products we have on offer.

As part of the Get Help team, @Andy_S_ is working on how to make the navigation around our website the best it can be, and ensure that when you visit it, you can easily and quickly find what you are looking for.

What better way to understand this than by asking you, our customers!

We'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to offer your feedback. He's keen to get your thoughts on anything and everything to do with navigating our website, so let us know what we can do to make this the best possible experience for you

• What part of finding what you need on the website do you feel needs improvement? (If you can share your experience this will really help us understand what work we need to do, to improve)

• How easy is it to find the information you are looking for?

• Is it clear on how to carry out certain actions when on our website, i.e. Placing an order, upgrading your package, checking your bills or updating your account?

• Please include any other feedback you think is relevant to the navigation of the website

We look forward to reading your comments and thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.

Sorcha 

30 REPLIES 30
ab871
Explorer

I have no idea how to even start a discussion on this platform! It is near impossible to use!!! 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi 

• You should be able to upgrade your SIM only contract without having another SIM sent and original SIM cancelled. 

• The search needs to use Google to search for EE guides as the site Search is terrible. (I use Google to find anything on EE) 

• The EE site and app needs two stage authentication. It's way insecure and a risk to it's customers, especially given all the phphishing scams.

• Navigation from say the foum into your online account needs to be smoother and less complicated. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Matt105
Visitor

Hi Sorcha

9/10 always find what I need on the website.

The only thing I’m having trouble with is Data Gifting.

I think the option to have a set date for every month so we can gift data automatically.

I had to switch phones whilst my current phone was getting repaired and since then I haven’t been able to gift data anymore. The app just shows my allowance and gifting history. 

I’ve tried resetting the app and but no luck. 

Regards

Matt

TrevsterH
Investigator
Investigator

It’s impossible to purchase anything if you’re near the end of a contract.  My situation:

- current iPhone contract expires in under two weeks

- new sim only contract purchased and already applied to existing handset/number

- attempted to purchase new iPad under my existing account

However, the “Order Now” button takes me to “My Shop” where I only have the following to clickable options on screen:

- upgrade my existing phone or

- refer people to EE to receive a ‘bonus’

The site needs the ability for customers to either bypass or ignore upgrade messages otherwise you run the risk of losing sales to people who will look for a company whose purchase flow is simple

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @TrevsterH

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this is happening when you are trying to add an iPad to your account. 

What iPad did you look to go for?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hi @Katie_B 

It was the iPad 10.2-inch 2020 32GB Space Grey.  

You can see from these screenshots, click "Order Now" here:

http://prnt.sc/vr3cu2

...and this is the page I'm given:

http://prnt.sc/vr3d6f

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team
  1. Thanks for getting back to me @TrevsterH 

I have checked our stock page and can see this iPad is available. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can help process this for you. 

Katie 🙂

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

Hi @ab871 

As this would specifically fall under Community rather than the website, this would be something I can have a look at. 

To start a discussion you would go to an area that you felt was relevant to your issue, for example My EE Account > My Bill. Once in that area you would select Start a new topic to post your question/start a discussion. 

Is there something that you feel we can do to make it an easier process or easier to find? I'm always looking for ways that we can make it easier for people to use the community too. 

Thanks

Sorcha 

@Katie_B  You could always add it to my basket so I can do it online as I'd prefer to do...  😉