cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Has my order been accepted?

Tarabawden21
Investigator
Investigator

I purchased an early upgrade for an iPhone XS Max 2 days ago and was told that delivery would be within the next 2 days. However I still haven’t been charged (£187 for early upgrade) and my account is still saying I am eligible for an early upgrade. Took a couple times for the order to finally go through, crashed a couple times on the app. But it went through eventually, I have a confirmation email with an order number but no sign of payment or attempt to process order. I totally appreciate you guys are extremely busy at the moment and I have no issue with waiting for my order - just a bit worried that it hasn’t gone through correctly due to the errors when checking out. 
I was also told when I rang up before ordering that if I pay for my early upgrade before my monthly bill comes out for my current phone then I won’t have pay it. However my monthly bill has been processed today, and I am due to pay it on the 29th. I am worried that I will have to pay the monthly cost on top of my early upgrade cost as I was told that the early upgrade cost includes my monthly cost of my current phone. Hope this makes sense. 

Thanks in advance to whoever is able to help me!

Tara 

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Evening @Tarabawden21

Welcome to the community.

Could you let me know the colour and size iPhone that you have ordered?

Your early upgrade fee depends on how long you’ve got left to run on your plan and will reduce on each billing date this is different to your payment date.

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks for your reply Leanne 

It was for a iPhone XS Max in Gold. I’ve managed to speak to someone an hour or so ago and they told me it was out of stock which is why my order wasn’t processed. Unfortunate, but decided to take out a iPhone 11 Pro Max instead - hopefully won’t have the same issue!

Many thanks 

James_B

Thanks for the update @Tarabawden21 🙂

James

Hello,

I ordered an iPhone11 on a pay monthly contract today and have had 2 emails to say thank you for your order and asking me to call 2 different numbers to confirm some details. Neither number answered when called and the upfront cost still hasn't left my bank account.

How can I check my order has been confirmed and gone through?

Thank you

James_B

Hi @libbydivers14,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

If you've been asked to call to confirm some details, we won't be able to complete your order until you have been in touch.

Thanks

James