cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE incompetence

neilandrew1979
Contributor
Contributor

So dpd picked up my phone today but apparently EE forgot to mention they were to give me a replacement so phoned up for 3 hours this afternoon and spoke to the manager who appologised and said one was to be sent tomorrow.I phoned again just to confirm and again was told they forgot to mention on the noted to dpd,and the superviser said that no phones were to be given out under covid restrictions.I now have been 6 days without a phone which i need for google maps as iam a hgv driver and had to buy a£80 tesco phone so i could do my job.Completly let down by EE.Absolute diabolical customer services,and complete incompetence.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@neilandrew1979  Phones are sent out even because of Covid don’t know why you got told that. But forgive me for saying this why are you using a phone as a sat nav you are dependent on a cellular signal to have it working if the signal in a area was down you’ll have issues.  Surly purchasing a sat nav would be a better choice than a phone as they don’t rely on a cellular signal. 

I have spoke to  2 supervisers, 2 mananagers,, 1 public realations, and 4 customer services each telling me different thing and ultimatly  because of covid they aere no longer lending phones when a customers handset is damaged in anyway, so as much as i appreciate the info chris unfortunatly it is incorrect...Any professionelle driver will tell you that that as well as having a satnav it is inperitive to to have google maps also,but none the less thanks for the advise.