cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery

IsmailAAli
Investigator
Investigator

On Wednesday, i ordered a Samsung galaxy A20e and immediately received an email confirming the purchase. however, it has been 2 days and i have not received any further update on whether my order has been dispatched or not. i have tried to track the order using the order reference number, but it just tells me that i cannot view my order details right now. Furthermore, no payment has actually been taken from my account

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @IsmailAAli

Welcome to the community,

Have you had any update on your order since you posted on the community?

DPD will send you a text the day before delivery, and the payment will be taken after your order has been processed.

If you would like an update on your order please give us a call, our Mobile Care team will be happy to get this looked into for you.

Leanne.

As of this moment, i have not yet received a text message or an email regarding the status of my order

Leanne_T

Hi @IsmailAAli

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you get in touch with us, our Mobile Care team can check your order for you.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I'm afraid i don't have a mobile phone available to call the mobile care team

Christopher_G

Could you try one of the other contact methods or calling from a landline, @IsmailAAli?

You can see all contact methods on the get in touch help page.

Chris

I don't have a landline

It has been a week since I placed my order and it hasn't even been dispatched. It should not take this long 

Christopher_G

I'm sorry but we don't have access to your account here in the community, so we can't check your order, @IsmailAAli.

As far as I can see, the phone is in stock and expected to be dispatched within 1 day, so you should have had it by now.

Please get in touch with our Mobile Care team or sales team as soon as you're able to.

Chris

I have tried to call the mobile care team, but I don't seem to be getting through. I've been trying all day. Every customer service adviser has told me to call that number, and now I'm out of options