cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery of PS5 purchased on 14th

Zoee1
Explorer

I ordered a PS5 for my son for Christmas in the last drop on 14th Dec, I’ve received email and text confirmation but am feeling increasingly nervous about delivery. I’ve read the ‘what happens next’ bit but there’s no word about delivery times. Does anyone know if they’ll be sent out before Christmas? 😰

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I just received the PS5! Such a relief knowing I’ll avoid massive disappointment on Xmas day! So if anyone else is concerned as I was, I ordered on the 14th and it was delivered today, the 18th so hopefully they’re en route to yours too! (I didn’t get the notice with tracking info from DPD by the way.)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Zoee1

Thanks for coming to the community. 

if you can see your payment pending and have an order number, we have received your order. If there are any problems with your order you will be contacted directly.

Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

I just received the PS5! Such a relief knowing I’ll avoid massive disappointment on Xmas day! So if anyone else is concerned as I was, I ordered on the 14th and it was delivered today, the 18th so hopefully they’re en route to yours too! (I didn’t get the notice with tracking info from DPD by the way.)

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Zoee1

I hope you have an amazing Christmas. 

Leanne 🙂