cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivery and basket

Summerleigh20
Investigator
Investigator

I have made a order for my upgrade and recieved the email saying it should be dispatched in one day, and i would get a email when its on its way but a hour later recieved a email saying you had the phone in my basket so im just wondering if its where i clicked it a secound time adter alrwady making my order and want to know if my order has defiantly been placed if you could help me with this i would be extremely grateful

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Summerleigh20 ,

Welcome to the community,

It sounds like you may have added it a second time, unfortunately you would have to ring customer service or speak to them via live chat, as there is no account access here.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Okay that's fine but my first deliveraly will still come won't it as I had a email saying I will get a email when it's on its way

@Summerleigh20 , yes from what I understand, as you received the email.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Do younknow when it will be delivered

@Summerleigh20 , sorry no, I do not work for EE and do not have access to accounts, neither does anyone in the forums, you will have to ring customer service or try live chat and they should be able to help.

You will get a text and/or delivery the night before from DPD and on the day with a one hour delivery slot.