cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Delivering to Pick Up shop instead of home address

Giles12212
Investigator
Investigator

Hi just received an email from DPD stating that my order will be delivered to my local pick up shop. I specifically made sure that it was to be delivered to my home address due to there being a pandemic and my local pick up shop is a chemist! Who do I speak to to get this changed to the delivery address stated in my order confirmation email.

9 REPLIES 9
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Giles12212 

Welcome to the EE Community,

normally once it's going to a pick up point it can't be changed.

you could speak to DPD to see if they can change it for you their number is 0121 275 0500.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks,

David.

Hi David. Ive already messaged DPD, basically said its not their problem and cant change it.

Hi

Ive just come on to ask the same thing. DPD say its down to the sender to change delivery address so how come EE wont change it....its frustrating!!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bensmumsam @Giles12212

Thanks for coming to the community.

I am sorry to hear this, did DPD give you any alternative collection options, or did they advise your orders would be returned if they could not be delivered?

Thanks.

Leanne.

No they just said only the sender can change delivery address

Screenshot_20200717-192016_DPD.jpg

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @bensmumsam.

When was your order supposed to be delivered?

Have DPD already send you a text with a delivery slot?

Jon

The app says collection after 4pm on Monday. I was never quoted a delivery date...it wasn't until I got a text to say it's going to Matalan (pick up shop).

Hi @bensmumsam that's the same reply I got.

I'm going to get onto Customer services again today. (Spoke to someone yesterday after I'd received Ee/DPD email that assured me that these would be delivered to my home address) As I've checked the tracking and they are now on the way to my local DPD hub.

The way I see it is they should either: 1. Redirect the items to my home address 2. Request return of the items from DPD and deliver new items to me or 3. I will cancel the order along with the 4 mobiles that we have with EE.