Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Switching numbers

I have got a new phone both being with EE and my old number hasn’t switched across yet

Thank you

Changed my contract 16th July via phone conversation. Didnt get feedback survey to fill in so just want to say here that the advisor was very helpful, very friendly and I'm very happy with the new contract. Wish I could remember his name as he is the...

Loopy33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data deals

What is the largest data deal package on 30 day plan,I currently have 40gb £32 30day,plz advise.

IJC by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contact number wrong

Morning all  I placed an order for an additional product and had the order confirmation email. It said I would be updated by txt but unfortunately the number they will text is the sim card in my 4gee router. Does anybody know how I can change this so...

How to transfer data from watch to phone ??

Hi I am aware that you can transfer data from your galaxy watch account to phone account but I've tried and tried and can't seem to find out how to do it ??? Can someone help please

Wifi box phone number to end my contract

my son lost the mobile wifi box and I am still being charged the monthly contract.  I don't have a phone number for it so can't call customer services as they cut you off if you don't have a mobile number.   I am in my account online but again it doe...

cebbrell by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4g ee WiFi

Hi I have a 4g ee WiFi portable and I have tried resetting several times and it still won't work and i can't get the original password to work so I can't log in to the WiFi with it as its not accepting the password can I get help please