Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Transfering old ee PAYG number to monthly contract

Hi,  I am trying to transfer an active ee PAYG number to a new contract ee sim/phone but i can't figure out how to do this on the website. Im under the impression that you shouldn't need a PAC code to do this? Any help to point me in the right direct...

Delivering to Pick Up shop instead of home address

Hi just received an email from DPD stating that my order will be delivered to my local pick up shop. I specifically made sure that it was to be delivered to my home address due to there being a pandemic and my local pick up shop is a chemist! Who do ...

Why wont it accept my PAC code?

I have tried about 8 times both typing in and copying and pasting my PAC number (virgin media) and It keeps declining it and I want to move my number to my new SIM asap. Please can I have some help. First day with EE and already disappointed as I had...

Resolved! How can I move to PAYG when my contract has ended?

I cancelled my EE contract a month ago and asked them to switch my account to PAYG as I wanted to keep my number. They told me to phone up today to buy a PAYG package, as I wouldn't initially be able to do this on line). However, because my contract ...

jearund by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My sim is not working

I’ve had my ee sim for quite some time now but recently it just stopped working and it says no service. On the app I am logged out and when I write my number it says it’s not found. 

SIM card showing wrong number abroad?

Hi there. I'm in Sri Lanka and have just received a new activated SIM card (Pay monthy SIM only). When put in my phone, I can make calls and texts, but they aren't associated with my number, a sri lankan number comes up on the receivers phone, and if...

vissy21 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I am being told that my 4GEE router is not secure

When I try to connect to my 4GEE router (and I do not get the No Internet message) I get a message to say it cannot connect because the WiFi network uses an older security standard that is not safe. It does this for both 5Ghz and 2.4GHz and asks me t...

m0rris0n1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changing phones with sim only monthly plans

I have just signed up for ee after being with giffgaff and have a sim only plan for 24 months. my phone has broken and i was wanting to buy a new one from apple directly, so it would be unlocked. will the sim only plan carry over to the new phone or ...

No EE Phone to get text message from mini wifi

My partner has EE phone with mini wifi when he died I lost his phone  can I get a message from WiFi.Also althrough settings say WiFi connected my tablet says off line

Mer17 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding my partner

Hello,  Please could you advise on how i add my partner to my account? My partner is currently with a different phone provider of which the contract has now ended. Am i able to take out a new phone under my account for her to join EE? Or does she nee...

RW1987 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful