Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Up front cost refund

I returned an item last week, which as been received when will I get my refund as it’s been week over a week now

John2395 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile broadband

My mobile broadband has been stopping intermittently for a while. It started about 3 weeks ago when I kept losing it while using my phone, and had to keep switching box off and on again to try and remedy it which sometimes worked but it happened too ...

fran9 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAC code

Could someone help. I require my PAC code to keep my number. I have text 65075 and can’t have it send because I have a multiple subscription account. I tried to call 150 and they won’t answer this query due to corona virus and I can’t find informatio...

Refi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone delivery to Matalan

Hi can anyone tell me why my phone is being delivered to Matalan when I was asked to confirm my home address for delivery? Is there any way to change it so it will come to my house? Tia  

SIM only advice

My EE contract ends on the 27th, I am now moving to sim only with EE and received new card. When do I put it in and how do I keep my old number?

Waiting for a sim card, cant use phone now

I ordered a new phone from a partner of EE, Recieved the phone on Tuesday, still waiting for the sim card, now I cannot get or make calls because the new sim card (i havent got) has overidden my old sim card which no longer works.  

gptgeoff by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card not activated after 24+ hours

Hi there I bought a new sim and at the time of ordering I entered my PAC to migrate my number from Virgin. My sim arrived yesterday but still hasn't activated yet, it says 'Emergency calls only'. My old sim is still working so far. I've restarted my ...

_EE_ by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

new sim card not working

i ordered a new sim card because i didn’t like the pack on my old one but it’s not working, every time i try to register it it doesn’t work. i had it in for about a day and switched to my old one because it kept saying i had not signal and nothing wo...

Resolved! Difference between a phone sim and a data sim

I’m looking to upgrade my sim after seeing tv ad saying get a 80gb sim for £20 per month. on looking I see this is only available on phone sims. what is the difference between a phone and data sim? im looking to use in an IPad pro

PV8058 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Order not any process

Waiting for my Apple 5 series watch ordered 2 weeks a go and the EE store told me I will receive within 2 weeks but still nothing not any processing on order .!

Alirabi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful