Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE perk

Hello. Just upgraded today. Is it correct that DWP are no longer registered to EE perk? Thank you 

Mewtwo by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4G Mini Wifi Yellow Box

Good evening I have had the above box for 2 years and no problem. I have started using it in a remote building to connect to security cameras. The Wifi box is connected to a 12V 120AH deep cycle battery. My first question is how long will the battery...

Hot WiFi mini

Hi my WiFi mini is getting very hot plus cuts out when watching amazon prime any ideas? 

Switching from three

Afternoon all, So on Thursday I bought a monthly SIM from EE and I texted Three for my PAC. Which I received and used when buying the SIM. The port does not seem to have been completed yet (received the new SIM around 3 hours ago) Now the PAC is not ...

Wifi mini

I have upgraded my contract and rather than get broadband at home I got a 2nd sim card and a 4g EE wifi mini as 4g is pretty good where I live (rural) However when I go to use my new phone  - I phone se 2020 on the wifi box which I presumed would be ...

Kate35 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim card not 5G

I have just upgraded from a Galaxy S5 Neo to a S20 5G.  The new phone arrived a couple of days ago but I wanted to keep my number. The Sim was too big so I asked for another one which has arrived today.  HOwever, the Delivery Note says "EE 4G INLIFE ...

Kytona by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BT Sport

i pay for bt sport but it says i need to upgrade after the 20th july

meakin65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cut off

Is there a way to block SIM card from being used when still in contract? 

5days by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPad Pro 2020 stock

Happy Saturday!! just wondering if anyone can advise when the IPad Pro 2020 11” 128GB will be back in stock? I ordered this not realising it wasn’t in stock, I’ve tried to phone to see if I could order a different one with more storage but was advise...

5G Community Badges Are Here!

Today is the first day of 5G service EE in 6 UK cities with more to come!   To celebrate on the community, we have 5G badges to give away.   When you log in today, you will automatically be given your 5G badge.         When you have great conversati...

5G community launch Badge.png 5G community Badge.png
Alex_S by EE Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 28 Helpful